Thursday, July 4, 2013

Taking a quick stroll

After a required seminar several of us decided to check out a free traditional Irish concert. Too bad the concert was a myth! Instead we ate some cheap sandwiches by the Spanish Art. Then after that Rachel and Sarah took a little adventure with me around the city of Galway!

The crazy kids I travel with.
Rachel, Elissa, Courtney, and Sarah!

The view during lunch

Here come the never ending beautiful photos!! :)

Best fish 'n chips in town

First crepe ... Glad to share with Elissa!
Mmmm... Nutella and Bananas:)

Even the graveyards are beautiful

Nothing like getting a little lost and stumbling upon this view

Just the view on my way to school. No big.

We decided to follow the river and
it lead us to some interesting places.


See those yellow/navy "apartments" ... that will be where I live! The backyard is small, yet beautiful, the river is great for a nightly stroll, down the road is Shoppe Street and Quay Street, the bay is just several blocks away. All of this is respectable walking distance! 

[[ For my mother's health I will also mention that all these building are in a gated area with limited access! ]]

Took a stroll along the other side of the bay!
The tide hasn't come in yet:(

What is an adventure without someone to share it with!
Sarah, myself, and Rachel :)

The swans are HUGE! But take note of the moss level
on the rock to the left... see where the water should be!?
* Crossing my fingers it fills up fast!

Now, I can't just show you all the pretty sights I've seen walking around town. Allow me to show you the small things I've come to realize.

These equal each other.

Even Google got cooler on a daily basis!


No matter where I go, throwin' what I know :) 


We are heading to Dingle, Co. Kerry this weekend for a little 3 day - 2 night stay at the grand Harbour Lodge/Hostel! This will surely be an adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment