Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm getting antsy!


Galway, Ireland. June 22nd. I fly out June 22nd - it seems like I've been counting down for months and now it's just over a month away. Words can not even begin to describe how blessed I feel to be given this opportunity to travel to Ireland. As the day of departure arrives I have already begun my research.

Things to do/see in Galway:
1. Eyre Square
2. Galway Arts Festival
3. Cathedral of Our Lady Assumed into Heaven
4. Spanish Arch
5. Galway City Museum
6. Dunguaire Castle
7. St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church
and so much more!! 

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” 

If anyone has any suggestions of what to see or do when I'm there I would LOVE your advice. 


Thank you for your support and I promise that the posts will soon be more and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment